Mr.Radhakrishnan.T works in the area of Geospatial Analytics. He holds Masters in Geography and M.Tech in Remote Sensing. His key teaching/research areas include Geoinformatics, Geospatial Technology Applications, Remote Sensing, Spatial Data Analytics and data modelling, Spatial Statistics, Web GIS and Mapping and Geospatial surveying. He had worked in Informations Verarbeitung Leverkusen (IVL) India Pvt.Ltd., and International Engineering Services prior to joining IIITMK in 2006. He is also the Course Coordinator of M.Sc Geospatial Analytics. He has served as Project Investigator in several Geospatial Technology Projects funded by various organizations (Govt.of India and Govt.of Kerala). Conducted over 40 training/capacity building programs in Geoinformatics and related areas. Guided academic projects (M.Tech, B.Tech and MCA). Spearheaded setting up of an advanced and state-of-the-art Geoinformatics Lab in the institute. Published several papers in conferences\symposia. He is a Guest Faculty to institutions like Govt. Engineering College – Barton Hill, College of Engineering-Trivandrum, Institute of Management in Government, State Institute of Rural Technology and Development, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), etc. He also serves as Governing Council Member Cyberdome (Kerala Police), Secretary (ISRS Thiruvananthapuram Chapter) and Treasurer(IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society, Kerala Chapter). He has served as key resource person to over a dozen workshops during the last two years.
- Implementation of A Web Accessible Geographical Information System for Mapping, Monitoring and Modeling Diseases (Department of Animal Husbandry, Government of Kerala)
- Conceptualizing, design and development of Mobile app and Web\Web GIS application for location-specific soil nutrient status mapping and fertilizer recommendation system for various crops\varieties for Kerala, funded by Department of Soil Survey & Soil Conservation (SS&SC), Govt. of Kerala
- Assessment of Carbon Storage and Floral Diversity of Sacred Groves In Three Districts of Southern Kerala, supported by Technology Assisted Information Management – Research Project funded by Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India, jointly carried out by Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K) and Environmental Resources Research Centre (ERRC).
- Integration of Soil Nutrient Information and fertilizer recommendation of North Eastern States to RubSIS Web and Mobile Application (Rubber Research Institute of India)
- Online system for evaluation and Monitoring of Water sub mission Activities for Haritha Keralam Mission (Haritha Keralam Mission, Govt. of Kerala)
- Design and Development of an Integrated and customized Course Management System and Video Conferencing System (Energy Management Centre, Government of Kerala)
- Design and development of Mobile app for Census of Rubber area and Web based Dashboard for administration and management (Rubber Board, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India)
- Design and Development of an Integrated Mobile and Web based Application for Herd Book Scheme and Progeny Testing The project involves Design and develop an integrated Mobile and Web based application for Geo-tagging, monitoring and evaluation of Herd book and Progeny Testing
- Workshop on “Application of Geographical Information system (GIS) in Public Health”, held during 9-11 March, 2018, Organized by Prasanna School of Public Health and Department of Civil Engineering, Manipal Institute of Higher Education
- Training in QGIS to officers of Irrigation Department (training the trainers) from January 8th to 19th, 2018, held at Hotel South Park, Thiruvananthapuram
- Workshop On GIS & Public Health 12 & 13 Oct 2017 Organized By Department Of Public Health, K S Hegde Medical Academy, Nitte University
- Workshop on GIS organized Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, Trivandrum, during Jan 30, 2017.
- Two Day Workshop on “Application of Geographical Information System in Public Health”, held during 7th -8th October,2016, at Mnaipal, organized by Department of Public Health, Manipal University And Department of Civil Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University
- Key-note address on “Geospatial Tecchnology and its applications” in International conference on Emerging knowledge society, curricular and technological innovations and practices, Mar Theophilus Training College, Nalanchira, Trivandrum, held on March 3rd 2017
- Four Day training on GIS for the officers of Kerala State Land Use Board is sending the following 1st Feb 2017 to 4th Feb 2017.
- Five Day training on GIS for Technical Staff, Town and Country Planning Department, Government of Kerala from 26th July to 30th July 2016, Organized by Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
- Three-day workshop on ‘Geospatial Technologies in Public Health’ for the public health professionals. Held during 9-11 March, 2016 at Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies (AMCHSS), the public health unit of the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST).
- Five Day training on GIS for Technical Staff, Town and Country Planning Department, Government of Kerala from 01-03-2016 to 05-03-2016, Organized by Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
- Two day training program on GIS and its applications 18-08-2015 and 19-08-2015 in GIS for the officials of various departments jointly organized with Kerala State Land Use board