Subject: Mathematics, Statistics, Cryptography, Cyber Security
Areas of Specialization: Cryptography, Biometrics, Digital Forensics, Digital Watermarking, Multimedia Security, Visual Surveillance, Number theoretic, Algebraic and Statistical Methods in Cryptology .
Courses Teaching: Cryptography, Information Security, Network Security, Number Theory and Algebra, Statistical Methods, Discrete Mathematics
Visiting Position: School of Mathematics, IISER Thiruvanathapuram
- Ph.D, Mathematics (Cryptography), Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, 2006.
- M.Sc, Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur , 1998, First Rank.
- B.Sc, Mathematics, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, 1995, First Rank
- Research Fellow Oct 2008—Mar 2011
School of Computer Engineering,
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.
- Research Associate Oct 2007—-Sept. 2008
GM R&D Lab, Bangalore, India
General Motors Corporation
- Postdoctoral Researcher Aug 2006 — July 2007
Department of Mathematics,
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Korea
- Tutor July 2003 —-May 2006
Department of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
- International Journals :11
- International Conferences; 14
- Book Chapters: 2
- Books Edited: 1
- Technical Reports: 4