Maker Village, the largest Hardware incubator in the country, (joint initiative of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India and Government of Kerala) is organizing a National Level Hardware Start up Conclave at Kochi on March 10, 2018. Currently 48 hardware companies are incubating from the 30000 sq ft area of Maker Village.
The proposed hardware event would be largest hardware event in this part of the world. Over 1200 start ups from across the country are scheduled to attend this event along with top leaders from Industries, Technology Firms, Service Providers and Central and State Government. The event is slated to provide a single platform for all the key stakeholders of the Hardware startup eco system.
Top leaders from Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Siemens, Qualcomm, Bosch and many more and some exciting entrepreneurs of the country will participate and speak during the event
Few Highlights of the event are
- Key Note Speeches – Technology leaders & Entrepreneurs
- Next Tech Technologies -Sessions focusing Hardware
- Successes & Failures – Exciting stories from Top entrepreneurs
- Find ‘n’Fund – One-to-one with Electronic Development Funds (EDF)
- DFM Workshop – Design for Manufacturing with BRINC Accelerator, Hong Kong & Barcelona
- Pitch Perfect – Exciting pitching competition ~ 30000 rupees in 300 seconds
- ExpoTech – Hardware Start ups, Industries, Service Providers, Technology Firms showcasing their products & prowess