IIITM-K has established a Centre for Continuing Studies in order to cater to the continuing education needs of various stakeholders.
- To conduct training programmes for practicing professionals from the industry and faculty members from academia to widen their knowledge base and upgrade their skills.
- To provide specialized training programs in cutting edge technologies for the industry to be competitive.
- To conduct skill oriented training programs for students to increase their chances of employability
Programmes to be offered under the Centre:
- Certificate Programs: Intensive courses in the fields of Information Technology, related technologies and Management, meeting the needs of the industry/academia to be conducted at IIITM-K. These include training programs which can enhance the employability of fresh graduates and also Professional Development Programs. These programs will be typically long term programs with a possible duration of 1 to 6 months.
- In-house training programs: Training programs run exclusively for a specific organization. These can be conducted at IIITM-K or at the premises of the user organization. The courses will be tailor-made for the concerned organization. Certificate of Participation will be provided at the end of the training.
- Faculty Development Programs: Short term training programs for teachers in colleges and other academic institutions to upgrade their skills in teaching, training and research.
- Skill development training programs: Short term courses (a few days to a week) for up gradation of skills in a particular technology, tool, software, hardware, etc. These may be targeted at students or employed personnel. Certificate of Participation will be provided at the end of the training.
- Part time courses: Diploma or Masters level courses for working Professionals conducted in the evening hours or on weekends and holidays. Credits may be accumulated by a participant and those fulfilling specific criteria may be awarded a Diploma or a Master’s Degree.
For more details visit : http://www.iiitmk.ac.in/ccs/