Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute and read this first. Here are a few things you should know:
1. If you are a IIITM-K email account holder, you are a default member of the IIITM-K Learning Management System.
2. You may login with your IIITM-K email userid and password.
3. Once you log in, you can access every open course available on this website.
4.Now, select the course you want to participate in.
5.Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key".
6.If you are prompted for a "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
7. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your IIITM-K email username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled
7. For those who do not have a IIITM-K email userid, could request for an account to this website, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Sending request for user account does not in anyway guarantee that a user account will be provided.