Instructions for Authors of Accepted Papers
Please follow below EDAS screenshot to complete all the steps:
- Please revise your manuscript carefully according to the comments of the reviewers.
- Prepare your manuscript using a standard IEEE conference template. Template: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers. The maximum length of a paper is 10 pages (no extra page charges).
- From the final manuscript formatted, authors must generate the electronic FINAL version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format using the IEEE PDF express web tool. PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable.
How to use IEEE PDF eXpress
i. Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website. (www.pdf-express.org). Click on the link "New Users - Click Here" and fill in your information.
ii. Create IEEE PDF eXpress account (conference ID: 36650XP)
iii. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to convert your source file into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Logon to EDAS and choose your paper
- Check that title and abstract in EDAS match your camera-ready paper exactly. Please use Title Case for the paper title, i.e. capitalizing all main words.
- Compare all author names in EDAS with the author list in your paper. They MUST BE identical and in the same order. This is very important because we will be using the information provided in EDAS to generate the final conference program and the table of contents for Proceedings.
- Please ensure that the abstract and title should be readable stand-alone and not contain any references or unexplained acronyms. You are allowed to modify abstract and author list yourself.
- You cannot modify the title for the paper, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if that is necessary and give a valid reason.
Download IEEE Citation Reference
Before uploading your camera ready paper on EDAS, please:
5 . Upload your Camera ready paper (Final Manuscript) in PDF format on EDAS. (Please strcilty follow IEEE Guidelines)
6. Upload the source files of your camera ready paper (WORD or Latex) on EDAS. All Latex files should be submitted as a single zipped file.
7. Submit the copyright form in PDF or image formats from the "Copyright" column in the My papers table or the individual paper page of EDAS.Each paper must be accompanied by the IEEE copyright form. One author may sign on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper. In this case, the author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
8. Upload a PDF file which contains the list of revisions you have made on your final paper (answers to reviewers' queries).
9. Complete your registration: The instructions for completing your registration are posted at http://www.iiitmk.ac.in/coconet2015/reg.html