Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K) is an autonomous Institution established by the Govt. of Kerala. The institute offers MSc in Computer Science (CS) in four different specializations and MPhil in Computer Science and M.Phil in Ecological Informatics. Admission to MSc programs will be based on IIITM-K Common Admission Test (ITCAT) / valid GATE score. M.Phil admission will be based on IIITM-K Research Aptitude Test (ITRAT) / valid GATE or NET score.
IIITM-K has a good track record of placing its students in top-notch IT industries and research organizations. Many of the students do their final semester internships in IT companies or research organizations depending on the course they are undergoing and their career interests.
MSc. CS with Specialization Cyber Security [40 Seats]
MSc. CS with Specialization Data Analytics [30 Seats]
MSc. CS with Specialization Machine Intelligence [30 Seats]
MSc. CS with Specialization Geospatial Analytics [30 Seats]
M.Phil Computer science
M.Phil Ecological Informatics
- Admission to MSc programs will be based on IIITM-K Common Admission Test (ITCAT) / valid GATE score. MPhil admission will be based on IIITM-K Research Aptitude Test (ITRAT) / valid GATE or NET score.
- For MSc CS candidates, Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology/Science with Mathematics as a subject of study with a minimum score of 60 percentage marks OR CPI/CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10 points.
- For MSc CS with Specialization Geospatial analytics candidates with above qualifications or Graduation/ Specialization in GeoSciences (with 60% marks) are also eligible.
- For M.Phil Ecological Informatics candidates, M.Sc. in Natural Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science and Plant Science) or Physical Sciences
- For M.Phil CS candidates, Sc./MCA/M.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics/Computational Science/Geo-informatics) having minimum of three papers in Computer Science/Information Technology in the qualifying Examination
- On-line Registration starts: First Week of March, 2017
- Last date for online Registration and Fee Payment: 27 May 2017
- Issue of Hall Ticket of Online Examination: 01 June 2017
- Online Examination 2017: 10 June 2017
- Commencement of classes: First Week of July, 2017